AWS will be demonstrating Nomad in AWS Booth #5.C80, which will be located at the front of Central Hall near the main entrance. In particular we will be showcasing the following:
Nomad Live Control
Mobile optimized console for management of live events and streamline workflow to get live show out to on-demand audience.
- Pre-define live event configuration.
- Easy start and stop event broadcast through 1-click user experience.
- Add segments as broadcast progresses for rapid creation of on-demand clips.
Nomad On Demand Experience
Pre integrated video site for rapid deployment of on-demand consumer services.
- World class video experience available “out of the box”.
- Brandable to incorporate customer logos and colors.
- Configure to customer’s user experience.
Provides dynamically curated playlists and schedules tailored to viewers without having to manually program.
- Dynamic content based on a set of search criteria.
- Map dynamic content to a time-based schedule.
- Include live broadcasts with auto curated content in schedule.
Provides dynamically curated ad insert markers within a video asset without having to manually create ad markers.
- AI analysis detects scene transitions as well as contextual moments to insert relevant ad breaks.
- Assign ads to tag(s) within an asset library, to always associate specific type of ads e.g. dog products with content that has a dog tag.
- Allows for manual review and override if want to change frequency of inserts, ads are not inserted at correct point in time or if not a correct match with tags.
More Info coming soon
Real time video delivery (powered by WebRTC)
Delivering real time live streaming video with the lowest latency possible.
- High quality live video streams anywhere across the world from broadcaster to subscriber in near-instant, sub-500 milliseconds of round trip latency.
- Create interactive live streams for mission critical real time web applications delivering command, control and communications.
- 1-Click Broadcast to easily start and stop the live broadcast with 1-click “easy button”. Once set up within Nomad, the broadcast stays in sync with the camera and turns on/off without Nomad administrator intervention.
- Multi-Browser Support with Web Standard certified WebRTC, encode and decode directly in all modern browsers, plugin-free on any device.
Bitmovin Player Integration
- Ensures delivery of the highest quality viewing experience to a larger audience across the most extensive range of devices.
- Multi device capability, stunning streams on every screen, experience low latency playback and resilient, reliable streaming across all major platforms.
- Instant playback, engage and retain viewers with a player designed to play videos instantly and reduces buffering. Delight viewers with the most performant player in market.